Powerful 3D technical illustrations
Creo Direct enables users to seamlessly share data with other people and Creo apps used in the design process.
This unprecedented level of interoperability and ability to maintain design intent between apps, further increases detailed design and downstream process productivity.
Design Software. Unlock Potential
- Achieve faster design cycles by enabling more users to access and use 3D CAD data
- Streamline CAE workflows by giving analysts the ability to edit 3D design data before analysis.
- Streamline CAM workflows by giving tooling designers the right tool to create manufacturing jigs and fixtures, and edit model data for NC and tooling design.
- Generate parts lists and callouts
- Work with multi-source 3D CAD data faster and easier
- Easily share data and gather feedback from suppliers and customers, directly on the 3D model
Creo makes the design process faster.
Creating and modifying 3D designs is fast and easy with Creo Direct, especially for someone transitioning from 2D to 3D CAD or a casual user.
Creo Direct gives you the most flexibility when creating, manipulating and editing 3D geometry.